Show off these stylish shoes.
Now that you can put away those winter boots, it’s time to lighten things up and break in some springtime booties. Not sure what to wear or how to pair them with your spring wardrobe? Here are five of the best styles of booties to wear this season:
1. Open-toed is the quintessential bootie for spring – not too covered up and not overly exposed like a sandal. Pair this bootie with any skirt or dress this season.
2. Don’t be afraid of color. Springtime is all about bright and pastel hues – so think outside the box and pick up a pair of booties in a fun color like coral or deep pink.
3. Complement miniskirts or shorts with ankle booties. Nothing says warm weather like showing off those legs!
4. Look for booties that breathe. The best way to transition boots or booties to spring is to find a style with plenty of lace-up or open options.
5. Not sure about wearing booties? Choose a style that sits just under the ankle bone – such as mules – for that ‘is a bootie but doesn’t look like one’ style.
Booties are fabulous for any springtime look. Grab a pair or two this season and show off these versatile shoes with a range of outfits!