Changes in the weather are always the perfect excuse to add to an ever-growing shoe collection. But which should you choose? These picks are essential for the challenges winter brings:
1. Snow Boots for those winter days spent frolicking in the woods. Or just walking down an ice-laden street. The warmth and superior grip that characterize snow boots make owning at least one pair a seasonal necessity.
2. Rain Boots to protect your toes from wayward puddles. Whether they’re knee or ankle height, they’ll keep your feet dry even in a downpour.
3. Shearling Accented - The everyday faux fur of winter, shearling accents give boots and slippers a lodge-esque vibe that is not only cozy, but in style, too.
4. Hard-soled Slippers for around the house. And if they’re lined with ultra-soft faux fur, so much the better!
5. Ankle Boots with a Small Heel for a winter-friendly, professional work look. A neutral color like black pairs well with skirts, dresses, and pants alike.
Isn’t your current selection of shoes feeling a little lacking, now?