Stand out this spring.
Neon colors are eye-catching and super vibrant – but how do you wear it?
1. Complement it. One way to rock the neon trend is to pair it with complementing pieces. Try a neon denim skirt with thigh-high boots or a chunky, oversized sweater.
2. Balance it out. Fastest way to add a bright pop of color to an otherwise neutral outfit? Neon! A hoodie or sweatshirt is a versatile and functional option.
3. Accessorize it. Perfect for casual and even professional looks – neon-colored belts add color in an unexpected way.
4. Try it. Want to try the neon trend but not sure how much you want to invest? Try it out first. Neon t-shirts and cropped tops pair easily with denim jeans.
5. Brighten up your activewear. Athletic shoes are always better when they’re neon – wear an eye-catching pair of sneakers during your next gym outing.
Neon is fun to wear but might feel intimidating to some – incorporate it in any wardrobe with these simple tips!